- We start editing our 2019-2020 church directory today by taking photos of those wishes to be included. If you have question please direct to Aslan or Veronica.
- Thanks to God that Chen Jing, visiting from China has received Christ and His salvation last Thursday, and grateful to God that she was baptized in the Friday evening right before her departure back home on Saturday. We pray God to bless and guide her and continue to grow her strong in the local church in China.
- On Thanksgiving Day (11/28) we encourage everyone to initiate your own or group gatherings. On 11/29 Friday there will be a church-wide celebration at 6:00 pm started with a pot-luck dinner. If any question please see Minjie.
- There will be a baptism held on 12/1 Sunday after lunch. For those not yet baptized, if any questions please ask any deacons or your group leaders.
- We are invited by FBC to participate in their annual Family Christmas Musical on Dec 15, 2019. K-5th children rehearse on 3rd floor in room #32 at 11:40 am to noon every Sunday starting 10/13. Preschool children (2-5) rehearse in preschool classroom #14 from 11:40 to 11:50 starting 10/27.
- A care package will be sent to missionary JoAnn Deneen in Malawi. If you are interested in contributing goodies or cash, please contact ZZ. All contribution needs to be made by 11/3.
- Pastor Frank is in the Xinjiang area now visiting local churches and missionaries. He concluded 4 days visit in Xian and Lanzhou Lintao area yesterday seen many local ministers in Xian and conducted 7 sessions seminar in Lintao. Pray that God continues to grow those he has contacted. And please keep him in your prayer the following two weeks will be fruitful and God-glorifying.